Saturday, October 17, 2009

MAGGOT BREDDING FOR CATFISH FEEDS

Every fish farm owner will be interested to reduce cost of feeds invariably to maxi-max profit. But do you know that fish feeds producers are also interested to maxi-max their profit too through their products which is the feeds we the cat fish owners buy to feed our fishes. So, logically when we buy their feeds at the prices they sell we indirectly maxi-max their profit for them, well there is nothing wrong in max maxing their profit from the hands of fish farmers who have not started breeding their own maggot with our odorless maggot breeding device.

Now lets talk of how you can start reducing cost of catfish feeds through breeding your own proteineous maggots in thousands, if not in millions.

Many fish farmers have tried different methods to bred maggot in a commercial quantity but failed to achieve that; as well, believed that such endeavor is always end up in vain but with my recent discovery I have found out that there are necessary condition that female flies or blower need to lay their eggs in millions and also mature to harvest-able sizes which is the larva that the cat fish devour.

My device is very easy to construct anywhere in the world. How? Because the material used for the construction is very common to see in every plastic shops. This is the first reason I had in mind when I conceived the idea in maggotery thus production of commercial maggots with an odorless device.

Let me ask the question you will have in your mind now. I know you will ask your self how do I know the question that is in my mind. Don't worry I had been in this kind of situation when I was searching for maggot production device for cost reduction in catfish feeds.

Please follow me to ask the question "How is it possible to use Fish head, Decayed mango, Oxen heart and Fresh chicken droppings as a means of media to culture maggot and there wouldn't be much offensive odd-our" that was what I set out to achieve and for real I have achieved that. So, every catfish owner and poultry owner can now conveniently culture his/her commercial maggot in a large quantities as long as the media is inside the device,

You know what, you can pay into our bank account and have the knowledge just now through your E-mail


AMOUNT IS N3000 (THREE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY)

 BANK:                       ZENITH BANK

 ACCOUNT NAME: STRATEGIC TIME LTD

 BANK ACCOUNT: 1011716610
 

 If I CAN DO IT; YOU CAN DO IT BETTER.

For more information on how to construct your own maggot device please contact me with this phone number 234 080 33 19 36 02.






Be A Happy Catfish Farmer and may God bless you with this knowledge.

Ezeh Ugochukwu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add
to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Feel free to surf my homepage ; ehowtomakesushi.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Mr.Ezeh,I did as you instructed in your material and to my surprises I got more maggot than my expectations.

I also appreciate your prompt delivery.

Thank you so much oooooooo