Friday, March 22, 2013

TECHNOIL STOVE COOKING GAS AND MOBILE CHICKEN

Truly, this article has little to do with fishery business but has much to do with job creation in NIGERIA not only that it stands to sell over 5 MILLION stove cooking gas from TECHNO OIL LTD.

Mobile chicken is a new business I, Ezeh Ugochukwu invented and  it stands to generate over 5million direct jobs opportunities in Nigeria thereby reducing the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria and also sells Techno oil ltd, stove cooking gas which is environmental friendly.

 Indeed, Tony Onyeama and Nkechi Obi will enjoy this opportunity or do I say; every Nigeria will enjoy this new business.Why? Because it has much to offer to Nigerians.


Tony Onyeama and Nkechi Obi should contact me for more info on MOBILE CHICKEN BUSINESS.

Thanks!!

08033193602
ayahugochukwu@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your enormous effort to use mobile chicken to create jobs for lots of Nigerians who wish to be self employed via MOBILE CHICKEN .Indeed, I sincerely wish you success in this area.I'm meant to understand that MOBILE CHICKEN initiative would facilitate the sale of 5Million cooking gas of Technoil. In this regard I wish to see some of these MOBILE CHICKEN PUBLISHED in your blog.

I will be more encouraged to partner with you in a large scale.


Thanks